– 9 -12 whole wheat lasagna noodles
– 15 oz of skim milk Ricotta cheese
– 1 cup mozzarella cheese
– 1 large egg
– 1 medium bell pepper (diced)
– handful of sliced bella mushrooms (diced)
– Put noodles on to boil you will want time for these to drain and cool down before you lay them out. Dice the bell pepper and mushroom and sauté with a teaspoon of olive oil for five to ten minutes. In a large bowl mix the ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, egg, bell pepper and mushrooms.
Lay the cooled and drained noodles on a clean surface. Spread mixture onto the noodles, about 3 tablespoons on each noodle.
Bake the lasagna roll ups at 450 degrees for 20 minutes.
The whole meal takes about 30 minutes and makes 6-8 servings.
Nutritional Information: (for 8 servings)
Calories Carbs Fat Protein
|Kroger – Whole Wheat – Whole Grain – Lasagna Noodles, 9 pieces dry||648||148||4||25|
|Cheese – Ricotta, part skim milk, 15 oz||586||22||34||48|
|Kraft – Low Fat Mozzarella Cheese Shredded, 1 C||180||8||0||36|
|Kroger – Grade A – Large Eggs, 1 egg||70||0||5||6|
|Prego Traditional – Spaghetti Sauce, 2 cup||280||52||6||8|
|Raw – Bell Peppers, 1 Medium||25||6||0||1|
|Organic – Baby Bella Mushrooms, 106 g||20||2||0||3|